Broadband, High IP, Low Noise Amplifiers for Signal Intercept (SIGINT) and Direction Finding (DF) systems.
If you do not see exactly what you need, please email your requirement to email@example.com so we can propose an instant solution.
PMI has designed and manufactured a family of low noise, military grade, amplifiers that are mainly used in SIGINT and DF applications. These amplifiers cover communication bands ranging from 30 MHz to 2.0 GHz.
These amplifiers offer the following features:
• Broad bandwidths covering 30 MHz to 2.0 GHz
• Low Noise Figure (<3.0 dB)
• High OP1dB (>25 dBm)
• Very High OIP2 (>55 dBm)
• Very High OIP3 (>45 dBm)
• Operational DC Voltages (+12 to +28 VDC)
• Can be supplied with optional AC to DC Voltage Supply for Airborne Application (85 to 264 VAC, 47 to 500 Hz)
• Very small package measuring only (1.85"L x 0.66"W x 0.33"H)
• Built for Military Applications
• Built to meet temperature testing IAW MIL-STD-810F, Methods 501.4
• Built to meet altitude testing IAW MIL-STD-810F, Method 500.4
• Operating Altitude: Sea-Level to >35,000 Feet
• Operating Temperature: -55 to +85°C
• Built to meet humidity testing IAW MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.4
• Built to meet vibration testing IAW MIL-STD-810F, Method 514.5
• All units are hermetically sealed
• Full MIL-STD-883 Screening is available.
Three standard models are shown below: (Other Specifications are available. Please contact us with your specific requirement)
|Model Number||Frequency Range (MHz)||Gain (dB)||Gain Flatness (±dB)||Noise Figure (dB)||OP1dB (dBm)||OIP2 (dBm)||OIP3 (dBm)||VSWR||DC Current @ +12VDC Typ.|
30 - 500
|500 - 1000||24||1.0||3.0||25||55||45||2.0:1||450mA|
|1000 - 2000||26||1.0||3.0||25||55||45||2.0:1||400mA|